Fujifilm has recently announced firmware version 3.10 for the X-T1.
FUJIFIM FIRMWARE UPGRADE
The firmware update Ver. 3.10 from Ver. 3.00 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.Improvement of the flash function when "MECHANICAL+ELECTRONIC" is selected
An external non-TTL flash will fire when the "MECHANICAL+ELECTRONIC" is selected in the "SHUTTER TYPE" option of the SHOOTING MENU.
If "S (Shutter-Priority)" or "M (Manual Exposure)" mode is selected, set the shutter speed to 1/180 sec. or slower.
- 2.Improvement of the Wi-Fi function when "FUJIFILM PC AutoSave" is used
The phenomenon is fixed that Wi-Fi communication with "FUJIFILM PC AutoSave" stops at the moment the LCD turns off
- 3.Improvement of the display for the "USB MODE" in the SET-UP menu
1) When "PC SHOOT FIXED" is selected, the warning of "IMAGES ARE NOT SAVED IN THE CARD" appears
2) In case that "PC SHOOT FIXED" is selected in the "USB MODE" and the camera is not connected to a PC via a USB cable, you cannot turn off the camera when you turn the ON/OFF switch to the OFF positon or remove the lens from the camera becasue the camera stays in the waiting mode for image transfer.
With this upgrade, the message below will appear to confirm whether you stop the image transfer to the PC or not in such operations. If you press "OK" button, the camera will turn off without recording images.